Nicole Normand's Reviews > One Wedding, Two Brides

One Wedding, Two Brides by Heidi Betts

I received a copy from NetGalley; this is my honest review. #OneWedding,TwoBrides #NetGalley
-Funny, over-the-top hilarious but believable situations.
-Incredible ideas never bested by anyone but herself, Monica keeps her good stuff in her cleavage - just like me. Ryder loves his horses more than his truck, and that's saying something. He usually keeps a clear head or tries to, which is just as funny.
-A bit of drama, but not too much. An unexpected end in many ways too.
-There is another story going on in the back and that has a cliffhanger but not the romance.
-A few things were confusing: 1. She never had a one-night-stand but keeps condoms in her camera bag just in case; she also has a code call w/her friend when one would disappear for a few hours. 2. She wants separate rooms but they've been sleeping together since they've been married; what's the point? 3. Dyed hair, tofu-eating, navel ring, frog tattoo, left-wing slogans: they've been together a while; did he miss something while she was eating or speaking? 4. A few scenes looked suspiciously like the ones in The Rent-a-Groom by Jennifer Blake.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Wedding, Two Brides.

July 4, 2018 – Shelved
July 4, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 8, 2018 – Started Reading
July 8, 2018 –
July 9, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Heidi (new) - added it

Heidi Thanks so much for the great review, Nichole! You've got *me* chuckling now, because I kind of thought Monica & I were the only ones who kept good stuff in our cleavage...nice to know you do it, too. lol I'm glad you enjoyed Ryder & Monica, & hope you'll come back for more in the series. :)

Nicole Normand Hi Heidi! Thank you for the comment. I'm really hoping to see the next book on NetGalley - the series is worth it in my opinion. Credit cards, money, bus tickets - which my Chinese guide found hilarious but not in my face (!): it's great place when you don't want to bring your purse. :0