Candace Tidwell's Reviews > The All Souls Trilogy Boxed Set

The All Souls Trilogy Boxed Set by Deborah Harkness

bookshelves: favorites

What a wild ride!
I noticed I'm not the only one that had to compose themselves before writing a review. I'll be honest I've come across this series, more than a hand full of times, and never bothered to read it. I am, right at this moment, kicking myself in the ass for ignoring this trilogy. I fell completely in love with it. It was not until the new trailer was paraded on my Instagram feed that my attention was grabbed. I had a complete "Homer Simpson" moment.
The books are beautifully written and they are slap full of history. I cannot even fathom the research that was done as Harkness breathed life into the storyline. Once I began reading there was no end in sight until I finished the last sentence of the last book. I'm not one to give away spoilers or plot lines so you will just have to take my word for it when I say this trilogy is a must read. Its definitely on my favorites list and not many books make it to that shelf. So... buy it and read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The All Souls Trilogy Boxed Set.

Finished Reading