Maddy's Reviews > The Edge of Over There

The Edge of Over There by Shawn Smucker

bookshelves: owned-books, reviewed, favorites

Wow. This book was absolutely amazing. I grabbed a review copy at the last minute and honestly didn’t know what to expect. I loved the cover and the blurb sounded intriguing so I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did because I just loved it. I read it in less than 48 hours which is fast for me.

This author is an amazing story teller. I was immediately drawn in and I read it every chance I got. The writing is just so good and the author has such a way with words. This book will take you an an adventure full of action, mystery, and a race against the clock.

I haven’t read the first book in this series, but I’ll definitely be going back to it. It really wasn’t confusing to read as a stand-alone. Some things were left in the dark which I loved because it had that mystery feel to it, but it was never confusing. This book kind of reminded me of a Frank Peretti’s book, which I loved because he’s one of my favorite authors.

Guys, this book is amazing. The story is told so well and immediately draws you in. I definitely recommend it!

*I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. All thoughts are my own*

*I have an extra copy of this book that I am selling. It’s a brand new hardback and I’m selling it for $10 plus $3 shipping. Private message me if you’re interested.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Edge of Over There.

July 3, 2018 – Started Reading
July 3, 2018 – Shelved
page 135
page 141
36.72% "“Help! Please let us in. I can explain.”

“Well, I have a gun.” Leo said. “So you better not try anything”

He didn’t have a gun.

LOL 😂"
page 212
July 5, 2018 – Finished Reading
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: reviewed
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: owned-books
July 25, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria Goodbrand I didn’t think it looked good but now I’m super intrigued !! Is it fantasy or dystopian??