Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Slay: Rivalry

Slay by Laurelin Paige

bookshelves: paige-laurelin, 2019-blog-tour-read, pr-candi-kane-pr, kindle-doc

What the ever loving ..... deep sigh .... so THAT happened. At the end. THE VERY END. THE LAST SENTENCE. *blinktyblinkblink*

Okay, like I knew something would obviously occur you know ... like some sort of pause or even a twist of some sort but this is SO MUCH MORE!!

I don’t know what to do with myself right now ... #sendhelp (seriously)

*********************

Alright … I should probably say a bit more about the story so you guys don’t think I’m crazy LOL Well, I actually only want to talk about Celia …. I’ll be a monkey’s Uncle, Celia grew on me and I think I like her. I may even love her !!

Some of you coming into this story as new to Laurelin’s worlds, don’t really need to read this part but to those that have read the Fixed world and especially Hudson, I know you feel me LOL To say she left a bad taste in my mouth the last time I read her name is an understatement! But we really didn’t know her past the superficial level … and we begin to now. And I’m intrigued. Not only at the unfolding of the characters, but also of the plot. I have zero idea where this story is going LOL honestly, none, but I like it!

So now I wait …………..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slay.

July 3, 2018 – Shelved