Kmurphy's Reviews > Terror from Beyond Middle England

Terror from Beyond Middle England by Sarah Crabtree

U 50x66
Dec 07, 2011

At one point in our life, we’ve all wished we could escape into a reality other than our own.
For Zara, that’s exactly what happens.

Tired of her boring, everyday life, Zara packs up her things and does what she least expected she would ever do: leave her family and do the unexpected.

When she arrives in Lichfield, England, Zara does the imaginable – she crashes a party. But little does she know, this one moment of spontaneity leads to a whole rollercoaster of events.

With a bevy of unusual characters and almost unreal circumstances, Terror from Beyond Middle England is exactly that – a rollercoaster ride through each and every page. But even so, the setting that Sarah Crabtree sets up is excellent. Her novel is a hilarious yet endearing tale of individuals finding their voice and discovering what path is right for them.

For those looking for an opportunity to escape their reality for an hour or so, then this is definitely the book to read. Believe me, every page is worth it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Terror from Beyond Middle England.