Wopsywoobookblog's Reviews > Nine While Nine (The Nine While Nine Legacy)

Nine While Nine (The Nine While Nine Legacy) by Stasia Morineaux

This is a new author to me but I’ve got to say one who I will remember. As of late there are very few paranormal/fantasy authors who have the ability to captivate me. I can count on one hand authors who have left an impression on me and I’m so excited to discover another.

However, I didn’t realise that this book would be left on a cliffhanger. There’s me, plodding along thinking ‘I’m so happy, let’s keep the story going.’ And it ends. I’d gotten to the end without realising.

Well as you can imagine I was so distraught. When a story such as this draws me in, I never want it to end. I’m sure you’re the same. These little gems are sometimes hard to find so when we do find a story that makes us sit up and take notice, we grab it with everything we have.

Now, even though I’m disappointed about the cliffhanger, it hasn’t deterred me from the story and I will quite happily pick up the next book. Actually I sound so blasé about that fact when in fact I will be on tenterhooks awaiting the next release.

This author has driven me in, parked me up and put a wheel clamp on me so that I don’t go anywhere.

I was intrigued by the plot, the story, the characters, even the language. For those unaware, the author has created her own language/names for the characters and even though it is a little confusing, there is a glossary at the end. Fitting for those who like to understand what they’re reading.

I honestly can’t recommend this book enough. I urge you paranormal/fantasy readers to give this a go. You won’t be disappointed. However I do have to point out that the main male character is mine. I licked him first. (Even if that’s not true, that’s what I’m claiming.)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nine While Nine (The Nine While Nine Legacy).

July 2, 2018 – Started Reading
July 2, 2018 – Shelved
July 5, 2018 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
July 5, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
July 5, 2018 – Finished Reading