Laura Furuta's Reviews > The Saint of Liars

The Saint of Liars by Megan Mackie

The Saint of Liars (Lucky Devil Series Book 2)
By: Megan Mackie
5 out of 5 stars

The story The Saint of Liars (Lucky Devil Series Book 2) by Megan Mackie is an urban/fantasy book. It once again has the characters of Rune Leveau and St. Benedict back together and facing dangerous situations. This story has action, adventure and had me turning pages to find out what happens next. I didn’t want to put it down until I had read the last page. Just when Rune believes that the most she has to worry about is keeping up the appearance of her bar, Lucky Devil, she again finds herself being pulled into a situation that poses danger for her and all those involved. There are questions that need to be answered and mysteries that need to be solved. Will St. Benedict be able to keep Rune safe as he promised he would? Will an all-out war between opposing sides be averted? Will Rune finally find the answer to the question of where Justin Masterson is? This is a story that blends together the world of magic and technology. It also shows the differences between the sides that wields them. This story also does give you a deeper look into both Rune and St. Benedict’s characters. As the story progresses you read about their thoughts and feelings. There are times when Rune experiences doubts and others when she must adapt to ever-changing circumstances. There is also a constant push and pull of emotions between Rune and St. Benedict. There are some characters that are carried to this book from the first one and other new ones that I enjoyed reading about. I personally would read this series in order as I found it made my reading experience smoother. Don’t miss out on a story with adventure, magic, and even a little romance.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Saint of Liars.

Started Reading