Cyndi Becker's Reviews > I Think I Love You

I Think I Love You by Lauren Layne

There are many reasons by Lauren Layne is a Go To author for me. I simply love her writing and the way she packs a punch in every love story. She excels at the Enemies to Lovers and Friends to Lovers story line delivery, and with Hunter and Brit, she gives us that slow-burn besties story that soothed this readers soul.

Everyone at Oxford Magazine knows that Hunter and Brit are not only boss and subordinate, but also the best of friends. When Brit decides she needs some help in the art of seduction she knows she trust no one other then Hunter to help her out. While the premise isn't entirely unique, Layne always adds her signature "pow" moment. This comes where someone who is in denial, or just being an idiot, spouts words that should have been kept in their inside voice. People are scared and not always considerate, and they decide they know best. Clearly being in love with your best friend means that you are risking so very much.

Hunter and Brits path from friends to more is a fun, sweet and heart-string tugging experience. While Brit isn't necessarily lacking confidence, it's clear she doesn't see her potential and is left wondering why she doesn't feel like she's able to keep a boyfriend. When Hunter is made aware as to why that could be the case, well he's forced to see the truth in their relationship and just what he needs to do to secure both his and Brits happiness.

I Think I love You is a wonderful conclusion to the Oxford series. As always, I can't wait to see what Lauren Layne has next up her writing sleeve!

*I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Think I Love You.

July 1, 2018 – Started Reading