Lenni Jones's Reviews > Lunar Court

Lunar Court by Aileen Erin

bookshelves: arcs-and-special, werewolves

Isn’t it great to realize you’ve been quoted in the synopsis when you didn’t even know it? Ah!!!! I’m so excited! I need the cover!!!!

Update 3/30:
Got the cover!!! OMG it’s so pretty!

Update 5/18:
Just finished❤️😜😭😂👍😘😍 I was a little scared to read this, if I’m being totally honest. A huge part of me thought that maybe Aileen Erin was just hurriedly tying together loose ends. Chris and Cosette had never occurred to me as a possible couple until book 7. I’m so happy to say that they completely worked out!

Getting to know Chris better has been so awesome! I love Chris and he’s actually one of my top three favorite characters in the series after Tessa and Claudia. Knowing his background is so fun! I can’t believe how messed up his past was and how he fought through his past with a smile still intact. I love sarcastic, funny hotties like Chris, they’re probably my favorite personality type of love interests. He and Cosette compliment each other so well!

I also enjoyed learning more about Cosette. I don’t remember much from when she was first introduced to the series. I didn’t think her an important character. Learning more about her past and the crazy world she lived in was exciting. I couldn’t keep myself away from this book when I was supposed to be doing my homework!

I’ve gotta say, though, Cosette was such an emotional mess! Although, I can’t say I would’ve been any better, being in her shoes😂 In fact, I was also a weeping mess near in the last few chapters. Aileen Erin put me in a huge scare.

The secrets and plot twists had my mind going crazy at the end. I was blown away with everything that happened in the last few chapters. I just want more and more of Chris and Cosette! Thank you Aileen Erin for another fantastic book in my favorite series!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lunar Court.

June 30, 2018 – Shelved