Heather C's Reviews > I Think I Love You

I Think I Love You by Lauren Layne

bookshelves: arc, july-2018

I Think I Love You is a super cute and fun friends to lovers standalone. It will make you laugh and your heart soar with the chemistry between Brit and Hunter.

I know that there are a million friends to lovers books out there but for some reason it just never gets old for me. Especially when you have an author like Layne who creates her characters so wonderfully that you can't help but fall in love with them all.

Brit has been living the life in New York City but she's had a bad run with the dating scene and she's searching for the one. When her latest guy dumps her, she makes it a mission to find out if the issue is her and she's determined to see what's going on. So naturally she asks her BFF Hunter to help her out.

Hunter doesn't want to help Brit at all. He knows it will cross lines and quite frankly doesn't think she needs to do this exercise but when he sees she's going to do it with or without him, he gives in. Now the problem is that he's figured out he wants her for himself.

I just loved the dynamic between these two. It's fun and flirty. We also get more of the rest of the gang from the series and it's always fun when they get together.

Overall I enjoyed I Think I Love You. If you want a sweet and fun friends to lovers romance then you don't want to miss out on this baby!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Think I Love You.

June 29, 2018 – Started Reading