Kristen's Reviews > Getting Schooled

Getting Schooled by Emma Chase

bookshelves: contemporary, romance
Read 2 times. Last read June 22, 2018 to June 23, 2018.

This is my second book I've read by Emma Chase and now I feel like a fool for not reading more of her books. My gosh was this a fantastic story, emotional, sexy, funny and just pulls you into the life and love of these wonderful characters she created. I haven't read many book based in a school environment so it really brought back the memories of school drama, how hard it must be for so many teachers dealing with the insaneness of student life, plus the group of teacher banter was a freaking bonus of greatness. Even though this is a romance story, I feel a lot of people will love reading about the students and teachers, their interactions and drama really made this so "real".

My favorite tidbit of course of the whole story was the romance, reading about two people who loved each other young and meeting again is such a sweet and beautiful thing. Especially because Garrett and Callie have this undeniable connection and watching them find their way back into love was so perfect. Second chance loves really get all the feels out.

Overall I highly recommend this story, it has fantastic secondary character, that I'm hoping to get a story about them. The romance is hot, sexy and sweet, it will have you falling in love with this story and characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Getting Schooled.

Finished Reading