Shanice Singh's Reviews > The Queens of Fennbirn

The Queens of Fennbirn by Kendare Blake

bookshelves: print-books

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
"Three Dark Crowns"is one of my favourite books but also one that I have mixed feelings about. I felt like the book took too long to actually build a history around the sisters and their world. However there was no such issue with "Queens of Fennbirn". The stories are fast-paced and impossible to put down. I waited a week before delving into this book and once I started I really regretted that. I wished that I had started this as soon as I got it. Yes, it was THAT good.
"Queens of Fennbirn" tells the story of the three queens as they grew up and were separated. From the very beginning, this has been something that interested me so it was great to see how the girls went from sisters to enemies. It was certainly not an easy journey.
The second story follows a former Queen of Fennbirn who allegedly went crazy and ordered the deaths of three innocent families.
This book was dark, compelling and a perfect way for me to return to this world. I cannot wait to go back and read "One Dark Throne".

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Queens of Fennbirn.

February 20, 2018 – Shelved (Other Paperback Edition)
February 20, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Other Paperback Edition)
June 27, 2018 – Shelved