Kristin Hannah's Reviews > 11/22/63

11/22/63 by Stephen King

Dec 06, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 11/22/63.

02/19/2016 marked as: to-read
06/17/2016 marked as: read 2 comments

message 1: by Heather - (new) - added it

Heather - It sounds so good

Leslie I just got it from the library today! I'll race ya! :)

Jamie Weiss It's quite good - I'm almost finished with it. Not his usual fare, but just as great storytelling.

Tracy I'm reading it now. It's hard to put down.

message 5: by Kat (last edited Dec 24, 2011 12:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat I'm reading now and like Tracy and James I find it hard to put down and it's nothing like anything he has written before but it still has his great story telling ability you know it is Stephen King when you read it.
I have finished it and now I am glad that I decided to read it because I almost didn't because it's Stephen King.

Andi Wonderful. I'm reading it slowly as it's not a book you want to pick up for 15 minutes and put down and thats what my schedule allows for in December. But I love it.

Dawn I just finished it. It is fabulous!

Andi It is something special for sure.

Donna Antaramian Kristin - read 11-22-63 sooner than later - fabulous!

Scott  Hitchcock It was a terrific book and nobody who has read it will ever forget the meaning of obdurate.

message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amy Great book

message 12: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Maloney I really enjoyed this book but I also liked the Hulu original mini series

message 13: by Lori (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lori Moving it up on my to read list!

San_sak07yahoo.com Shit Atty patty

message 15: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah DeCesare Glad this is on my radar - I'm adding it to my ever-growing reading list!

Amanda Pemberton I really enjoyed 11.22.63, it was a great read. There were parts to it that I deemed unnecessary, and could've done without, however that's just me. I loved all of the delicately thought out spider webs of stories throughout the book though! I love to see my favorite authors reading books I read!!

patti Rendle one of the best books ever

Tamara Excellent book, could not put it down. One of Stephen Kings best.

message 19: by valerie (new)

valerie I love it

virginia dill Watched the series on Hulu. Also very good.