Aubrey- CGSR's Reviews > Charming as Puck

Charming as Puck by Pippa Grant

bookshelves: arc, contemporary, cute, dual-pov, rom-com

4 out of 5 'Get it together' Stars

I've read enough of Pippa Grant to know what I'm gonna get when I jump into one of her crazy stories. This story of Nick and Kami is packed full of romantic and comedic moments that the story just flies by and is over before you know it. Visits from previous characters books are always fun to look forward to but you don't have to read the other books to understand this book.

Kami is Nick's little sister's best friend. And one night they decide to forge into a 'friends with benefits' relationship. After a while Kami decides that she's had enough of Nick and his selfishness and cuts him off from the goods. Nick's life takes a nosedive when he realizes just how much he depended on Kami. I was a little disappointed in Nick. Like dude, get yo-self together!! You honestly can't think that you could be in your thirties and continue just playing hockey and pranking people for the rest of your life, do you? Oh, you do. Hmmm. Well. And I truly think that if Kami hadn't come along to show him exactly what he's missing that Nick would've definitely thought that living that kind of life was #goals. I'm glad Kami attempted to go out on dates (even though they were some of the most horrible dates in the history of horrible dates). But I was even more excited when Nick finally decided to pull his head out of his booty and get his head in the game- of love, not hockey.

You get some awesome cameos from Pippa Grant's previous novels. Now I'm on pins and needles to see who ends up together next. I can say with absolute certainty that I will miss this little Grant family when they're gone.

Happy Reading!!
*Reviewer for Country Gals Sexy Reads*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charming as Puck.

June 24, 2018 – Shelved
June 24, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
January 23, 2019 – Started Reading
January 23, 2019 – Shelved as: arc
January 25, 2019 –
66.0% "This book is so fun"
January 30, 2019 –
89.0% "I’m a little bored"
January 31, 2019 – Shelved as: contemporary