Becky Van Daniker's Reviews > As the Tide Comes In

As the Tide Comes In by Cindy Woodsmall

I’ve never read anything from Cindy Woodsmall and daughter-in-law Erin Woodsmall before. I’ve heard so many amazing things about “As the Tide Comes In” that I knew I needed to read this one. I was not disappointed.

If you’re looking for a book that realistically tackles the topics of grief and trauma then this is for you. Filled with heartache, there will be moments that you’ll want tissues, that is impossible to put down. The authors have a talent for describing what the emotions of her characters without making her readers feel boggled down and drained. What is even more special about this read is that it’s filled with hope.

I also loved that Tara finds herself traveling to St. Simon’s Island, Georgia and touring all of the landmark sights as if I were physically there. Clark is that swoon-worthy firefighter and the Glynn Girls feel like your mothers.

I enjoyed this a lot and I cannot wait to check out their books in the future.

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review, which I have given. I was not required to write a positive review and have not been compensated for it in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read As the Tide Comes In.

June 24, 2018 – Shelved
June 24, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 4, 2018 – Started Reading
September 4, 2018 –
page 69
19.6% "I've never read anything from these authors before but it definitely won't be my last. I'm enjoying this so much so far but you might want to have some issues closeby because it can be emotional."
September 4, 2018 –