Loy Machedo's Reviews > Do Ants Have Arseholes?

Do Ants Have Arseholes? by Jon  Butler

Dec 05, 2011

did not like it

Do Ants Have Arseholes is the sad bad and tad attempt of Jon Butler and Bruno Vincent, to either show you what a disaster a blank pathetic directionless scientific endeavor can take human beings or in simple words, how to make yourself a look like a fool for the rest of your careers.
Where I assumed this would be a creative blend of science and universal discovery, I was disappointingly and shamefully bored to death hearing strange noises come out from every orifice by body thanks to the squeals of moronic disposition that was excreted out of this waste of paper.
Questions like, “When sign makers go on strike, do they carry signs?"; "If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do they all drown?"; "Why isn't there mouse-flavoured cat food?"; "Why is there only one Monopoly Commission?" were answered in the most banal and dull manner, that you would just consider using this as a torture device to drive your enemies crazy.
May be the authors forgot to ask just one question.
"Is it possible to bore someone to death?"
Well, I would just say that the answer would be, purchase this book and listen to yourself reading it. You most probably will.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Do Ants Have Arseholes?.