Clare Marie's Reviews > Forbidden

Forbidden by Megan Curd

Dec 05, 2011

Read in December, 2011

Another absolutely brilliant book. And an original twist on the Guardian Angel kind of story - definitely not what I expected when I started it, but I'm glad I got the chance to do so. The story takes you through so many turns and throws so much emotion at you that you can't help but to feel for the characters.

Wonderfully written, the pace is again one that you can follow easily, but you don't find yourself getting bored, or wishing it would just be over with. If anything, it makes you want to keep reading and refuse to put it down once you've started. You can't walk away from it for too long, and you definitely end up finding yourself going back to it.

It wraps up nicely at the end, it leaves you with enough questions that you know if and when a second comes out, you'll be getting it, but not enough that you're frustrated and angry with the way it stops. It doesn't just end abruptly, you get a nice, rounded finish.

You can't help but love certain characters, and dislike the ones you're supposed to, and you never know more than the main character, which definitely adds to the suspence of getting to the end. Overall, it's a wonderful read, and I'm excited to know what happens next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden.