Beatrice's Reviews > Thoughtless

Dec 05, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: normal-world, young-adult
Read in February, 2012

God, this was just one of those bittersweet books.

For the most part I did not like Kiera, what she did broke my heart again and again, and she could be very clingy and naive, and played a little too innocent as she was so far from.
but she had her moments and even though I thought she was doing wrong almost all the time so I could still understand her.

And Denny, how can you not love him, you saw how he would do anything for her and how much he loved her. and he if anyone did not deserve this.

Kellans pain was something you could feel miles away, and I do not understand how Kiera could be so naive that she could not see that it was for her for the first beginning. Most of what he did was so easy to understand even though they were wrong, because you saw how he just broke down more and more, and everything just because he did not knew how he could be with her and also knew that he could not be whitout her.

In so many ways both deserved better.
but I still liked how it ended, otherwise I would probably flushed down his book in the toilet.

I thought this book was hard to read for so many reasons, but it was also a book that you could not stop reading and had to constantly turn page, because I know that if I had not done so I would think about if forever.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thoughtless.