Paula's Reviews > Holly's Heart

Holly's Heart by Fiona McArthur

F 50x66

I will admit that I had been hoping that Serenity would get her story after reading the third book. However, the fourth book of the Outback Brides by Fiona McArthur is Holly' Heart. Not long after starting the book, I was so enchanted by Ben that I was thrilled for this to be Holly’s story. I don’t remember her being part of the women’s group in any of the other books but no matter, the story is wonderful. I also now want to go back in time and have the author give us Holly’s best friend, Jasmine’s story. I do hope each author continues the series since there is at least one supporting character in each of the four books that caught my interest.

As for Holly’s Heart, Holly and Ben both have had tragic events in their lives. While these are defining factors in their lives, they have managed to live with grace and purpose. I liked that about them. Also I like the focus that was on the twins, as well as how the Ben and Holly found such a positive balance for the four of them. The big surprise was Ben’s grandmother. Even she helped to keep this story heartwarming. I wish we could have know her husband, Ben’s grandfather. Perhaps we did a little since he must have been a lot like Ben.

An ARC of the book was given to me by the publisher through Net Galley which I voluntarily chose to read and reviewed. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Holly's Heart.

June 22, 2018 – Shelved