Pam Pavkov's Reviews > Priscilla's Escape

Priscilla's Escape by Diane Craver

bookshelves: to-read

Priscilla's Escape is the third book written by Diane Craver in her The Bishop's Daughters series. In this book we experience Priscilla's story and it is an intriguing one. The storyline teaches us that everything may not be what it seems. Priscilla believes with all her heart that she is invisible to her family especially her daed. But there is a secret being kept from her that can change her way of thinking.

My favorite characters are Priscilla and Stephen because they are so much alike. They both are intelligent, gifted, and loving. They also believe strongly in their Amish faith but aren't quite ready to take the kneeling vows. Priscilla sets out on an adventure against her parents wishes but because of her strong love for painting she hits the road to Florida. Stephen stands along side of Priscilla and encourages her to seek out her dreams to paint different landscapes using the ocean views. Stephen also proves to Priscilla how much he loves her by phoning her every night and talking about their dreams gor the future.

I was not given a complimentary copy of this amazing book to read and review. I was not approached to post a favorable review at anytime. I have rated this book with five stars for meeting my expectations of a wonderful story that i can highly recommend to all those who love the Amish genre. All opinions stated are strickly my own.

CONGRATULATIONS to Diane Craver for writing such an amazing story for her readers to enjoy and I look forward to reading more amazing books by this author in the future.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Priscilla's Escape.

June 19, 2018 – Started Reading