Alan Williams's Reviews > The Cyclops Conspiracy

The Cyclops Conspiracy by David  Perry

bookshelves: crime

Jason is a pharmacist who has a chequered back story, lost love, hidden reasons for behaviour and who is about to get himself mixed up in something very serious and potentially deadly, and very unrelated to his normal working days of dispensing pills and medicines.

The Cyclops Conspiracy starts slow but gradually ramps up the pace revealing a new twist and a new turn by the page, building to a very satisfying conclusion.

I wished the book could have picked up the pace a little earlier than it did and found the lead character of Jason to be a little naive to begin with, feeling he was missing some fairly obvious clues that were present early on, but that said this naivety was a crucial part of the story overall.

The characters felt human and believable, particularly the “good guys”, and the “bad guys” were easy to hate. The plot was good and developed well as the story unfolded. I would like to read more by this author in the future and will be adding him to my must read list.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cyclops Conspiracy.

December 4, 2011 – Started Reading