Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri 's Reviews > Not Until You

Not Until You by Corinne Michaels

bookshelves: arc-or-provided-by-author, to-be-released

4.5 - 5
I honestly didn’t expect to laugh while reading Not Until You, but I should have known better. I had experienced Nicole and her friends in two other books by Corinne Micheals,  One Last Time and We Own Tonight.  Like the other two books I mentioned, this book is a complete standalone.  You do not need to read them to enjoy this one. In Not Until You, Nicole’s love life takes center stage.  She’s brash, wild and has no filter.  Underneath her wild exterior, she’s a bit insecure and endearing. Nicole is deathly afraid of trusting another man with her heart.  In walks Callum, a sexy Brit who compliments Nicole in every way.   He happens to be a potential new client, and Nicole doesn’t mix business with pleasure. She doesn’t have to work hard to pitch him on getting his business.  Callum wants to hire her, but more importantly, he wants her. Callum needs to sell himself to seal the deal with her jaded heart.   All he has to do is convince her he is the one for the job.

Not Until You is Nicole’s book and her lack of filter should have clued me in that this book was going to be funny.  It was truly a funny, sexy and sweet fun read.  This is insta/love lust done right!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Not Until You.

June 19, 2018 – Shelved
June 19, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 12, 2018 – Started Reading
September 12, 2018 – Shelved as: arc-or-provided-by-author
September 12, 2018 – Shelved as: to-be-released
September 18, 2018 – Finished Reading
September 19, 2018 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
September 19, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)