Sue (Hollywood News Source)'s Reviews > Star-Touched Stories

Star-Touched Stories by Roshani Chokshi

bookshelves: filipino-authors

SO I FINISHED STAR-TOUCHED STORIES, what happens now? I am merely an empty husk of who I was before.

That's exactly how I felt after reading these stories. It's like an inception because there’s stories within a story. A myth behind another legendary myth. I love reading books that take you to places and that's what this universe does for me. Roshani Chokshi once again reminded me why she's one of my favorite authors. I'm in love and speechless. Full review to come.

I've decided I'm going to gather my thoughts and review each story so it's more concise.

Death and Night is the prequel for the main characters in The Star-Touched Queen. I didn't expected I would love this story as much as I did. I'm in awe of Chokshi's writing, she makes everything so splendid and delightful. I love that finally readers could see the history between Maya and Amar. I personally feel this is a fluff story like it just made me so darn happy. Favorite part: the blooming and fruitful romance of the Dharma Raja and Night, the flowery writing that serves as another ornament of the story, and alas the organic experience of reading something so exquisite.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Star-Touched Stories.

June 16, 2018 – Started Reading