Mary Mooney's Reviews > Stand & Deliver

Stand & Deliver by Rhenna Morgan

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
Another man of the Haven Brotherhood falls in love and claims his woman. But this woman is not a girlie girl. She is a tough independent woman who can take of herself.
Gia Sinclair is a security specialist and protecting people is her business, so she the skills and mindset to take care of business the way some men don't. She has lusted after Beckett for as long as she has known him but no one knows. He has a different woman on his arm each time you see him. She doesn't want to part of the revolving door to his bedroom. So she keeps her feelings to herself.
Beckett Tate is a man that goes after what he wants. He has wanted Gia for three long years. Since they first worked together. But he knew she didn't mix business with pleasure but that was about to change. He was going to show her what they could be together and what her being part of his family would be like.
With the way Gia grew up, it is hard for her to trust and give up control in her personal and professional life. But with someone out to destroy her or her career, she has to accept her or can she accept Beckett's help?
Will Gia hand over control so Beckett and his brothers can help her? Will the Beckett's family be there for her in all ways that count? Can she let go and tell Beckett how she really feels? Will Beckett tell her how he has felt for years? Will they find out who is out to destroy her before it's too late?
I have loved everything about this series and each one gets better and better. I thought the last book with Knox was my favorite but I think Beckett just nudged his way ahead. I want to find myself one of these Men of Haven and join this family, they are the best. And you can't forget the love and laughter that is in every story. If you are looking for a fantastic series filled with all the feels and suspense to keep you on the edge of your seat, then this series is for you. I hope you love it as much as I do. And I can wait for Axel's story, it just might be the best one of all.

Wicked Reads Review Team

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stand & Deliver.

June 14, 2018 – Started Reading