James's Reviews > Airships, Crypts & Chocolate Chips

Airships, Crypts & Chocolate Chips by Erin Johnson

The Spells & Caramels Cozy With Mystery series written by Erin Johnson just keeps getting better and better with the launch of the 6th book, Airships, Crypts & Chocolate Chips: A Cozy Witch Mystery, published today. I had to get the book as soon as it was available and tore through it in a few hours. What an amazing series with fantastic characters, surprises and major possibilities for the future. You know a series is on the brink of becoming something quite big when you feel that investment brewing deep inside and can't sit still while reading a book!

In this one, Imogen learns the truth about what happened all those years ago with the Monsters invading her world, turning her into a swallow and leading to her adoption into the non-magic world. And it's a doozy of a reveal tying in parts of Hank's past, the royal family and the supposedly inescapable prison we've heard about before. From brilliant imagery to shocking partnerships, this story has it all. Johnson has delivered the best in the series with Airships, Crypts & Chocolate Chips. I'm anxiously awaiting the next book now that I'm all caught up... and if you've not experienced them before, you must start from the beginning. It will be very rewarding to see the growth in both the characters and the fantastic world Johnson has built with all these magic kingdoms.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Airships, Crypts & Chocolate Chips.

June 14, 2018 – Shelved
June 14, 2018 – Shelved as: 8-authors-i-know
June 14, 2018 – Shelved as: 7-arc-giveaway-won
June 19, 2018 – Started Reading
June 20, 2018 –
18.0% "Fun and cozy. Makes me smile."
June 21, 2018 –
68.0% "It's getting good!"
June 21, 2018 – Shelved as: 9-read-2018-06-june