Heloisa Imada's Reviews > The Vincent Boys

The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

Dec 02, 2011

Read on December 02, 2011

Damn it... how can a book be so PERFECT?
You know when a book is everything you ever wanted but you weren't even aware of that? This is exactly what happened when I read this book.
Just one word would sum up why I loved this book so much: BEAU. If you think in a boy-book-crush who is to die for, Beau is one billion times better. I just can't kept myself from loving the protective bay boy who fall in love for the first and it's forever changed. How I wished I was Ashton.
And the fact that the story was told by both Beau and Ashton made it heavently. I absolutely love when I'm able to read both opinion and how both are damn in love for each other.
The story was so well-written and there were so many quotes which are amazing.
I know I'm gonna sound repetitive, but I can't avoid it: Beau is everything I dream in a guy. He's so handsome, protective and so crazy in love with her that he would lose the his cousin (view spoiler) love (the only person he truly loved) to be with the girl he loved.
I also loved when he couldn't get his mind out of her and how jealous he would get due to his cousin touching the love of his life.
Another thing that I really fancied is that in the end (can't say it's my favorite part because there were so many that I lost the count) he says he wants her forever! It's just too overhelming to my love story addicted. Also, I loooooooved how Beau wanted Ashton to be his and he was so damn happy when he could say "You're mine". It's one of those moments you pray so hard you could be this girl and be so loved.
In conclusion, I'll definitely re-read this book and it's totally part of my favorites shelf.
Not forget Beau - as if it was eveb possible! - who is on the top of my dream boy list, along with some others.
BEAU AWESOME <333333

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Vincent Boys.

12/02/2011 page 13
5.0% "Love so much when the story is told by both main girl and guy!"

Melannie :) I cannot wait to start this one!

Heloisa Imada I'm in the beggining, but if it keeps going like this, it'll definitely become one of my favs! Beau is already competing for the prize of best-book-crush-ever!

Laura Beau, Beau, Beau! He is still in my dreams!!! haha.. The boy was just….he was hot! :D So glad you liked this one! It is definitely on my re-read list too!

message 4: by Ariana (last edited Dec 07, 2011 01:29PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Ariana Looking at the cover it never felt like my kind of book, but your review tells me otherwise. I'll put it on my never-ending to-read-list (the one with hot boys on it, LOL)

Heloisa Imada Laura: I'm always surprised by how similar our taste concerning guys and books are! Beau is so awesome that I can't even explain (even though I'd get Sawyer as well, despite he's not nearly as hot as Beau is...) Have you read something similar to this book to recommend to me?

Ari: Yeah, the cover didn't catch me as well. But if I were you, I'd read it as soon as possible! I'm absolutely sure you're gonna love it!

Laura LOL! I know we do seem to love the same guys! Hehe…Beau was hard not to love! Hmmm…I did read a good ebook recently. It was free on kindle! Gotta love FREE! Forever Mine. I loved the guy, but I wasn’t too crazy about the girl in the romance. Angel just melted my heart though! :) I will keep thinking though. Same goes for you though—hear of any cute guys—send them my way! ;)

Heloisa Imada No prob, if I read something new and interesting (i.e. with an awesome guy) I'll send you as soon as possible.
About Forever Mine, I'm gonna search... as I don't own a kindle (they are not available in Brazil yet) I'll look for another way of fiding it!