Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~'s Reviews > The Upside of Falling

The Upside of Falling by Meghan Quinn

description

HOLY EMOTIONS!!!
WTF JUST HAPPENED!!!!!

The Upside To Falling is the first book in the Blue LIne duet by Meghan Quinn.
To be honest, when i first started reading The Upside To Falling, I didn’t really know what to expect. From teasers and such, I gathered that this book had to do with someone in the Air Force. I also gathered there would be an emotional love story attached. With that being said, let it be know I freaking adored the hell out of Colby and Rory!

Colby’s reflection of life is heartbreaking but his tenacity to achieve his dreams in order to prove others wrong is inspiring. I adored Colby! He’s sexy and smooth, but also sweet and innocent. I loved his admirability and his love for his Gramps. My heart literally melted, this man had me smiling, laughing, and weeping.I also really enjoyed Rory. There is more to Rory than meets the eye. Rory is fiesty and free spirited, but given life’s situations, she’s been grounded to her small hometown.

My heart flew through the pages. Throughout this whole novel I dreaded looking down at the pages because I knew.. I knew eventually this novel would end and I knew the ending would leave me shattered and completely broken.

These two are the epitome of what I expect out of a 'new love' type story...Playfulness and Passion….Lots. Of. Passion!

I couldn’t get enough. I want more!

I am sitting here and my heart is shattered.….I am COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS!
WTH just happened!

I need answers.

description

Find me here:
The Staircase Reader
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Upside of Falling.

June 13, 2018 – Started Reading