Bricks's Reviews > Girl, 15, Charming but Insane

Girl, 15, Charming but Insane by Sue Limb

Dec 02, 2011

bookshelves: keeping-forever, young-adulting, my-pets
Read from December 02 to 05, 2011

The book sweater reads FOR AGES 10 AND UP... though I am undecided that I’d recommend this book even for a twelve year old. Ha. It is an English book, maybe over there in England the children are much more mature. Most likely…
Jess (short for Jessica)- the main character who I am tremendously in love with, really likes this male boy called Ben. Though he’s a jerk so she really just fancies his looks… which is understandable… kind of. So Jess begins to question her own sexuality (as we all do at one point in our lives). Am I gay? Am I in love with my cat, Boo-Boo (Baby-Sitters Club), my fichus, or in Jess’s case, her own creation-THE THIRD SEX a shemale.
Jess realizes she is in love with a real gendered person, a male boy, not Ben, but someone that she’s known forever. The trouble with this is that her best mate, Flora likes the same guy.

Jess is the cutest, problem-prone, teenage girl I’ve never read. I loved her from the start and I’ll love her ‘til book 5 do us part!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girl, 15, Charming but Insane.