Kat's Reviews > In A Faraway Land: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka

In A Faraway Land by Blair Babylon

bookshelves: awesome, book-series-i-follow, books-reviewed, cliffy-that-leaves-you-wanting-book, suspense

Once upon a time, I found the author Blair Babylon, and she hooked me on every book she graces us with, Flickas story is turning out to be a top favourite for the year, she has always been a favourite character in the books that I have read before. I will recommend the book to all who listen, so Grab your copy now and get sucked into this fantastic fictional world of Royalty
This is going to be a vague review as I do not want to add anything to spoil it.
I read this book at every opportunity and each page had me wondering if they would make it without that (insert your word for hidious ex here - mines not printable lol)
Dieter has always been my fave of the side characters in these books and Flicka was too so when they got together it was my nirvana and I think I will be keeping this series as my all time Blair favourites.
Now this story is hotting up and when you get to the end of this book these characters will have engrained themselves on your heart, omg I can't wait for the next book. Roll on July!

*** This review is my honest opinion, I have not received any compensation for reviewing it, it's just my thoughts after reading and I hope you found my thoughts useful***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In A Faraway Land.

June 9, 2018 – Started Reading