Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog's Reviews > Preservation

Preservation by Rachael Wade

Five Stars =)

Preservation has a great story, awesome characters, tons of drama and romance. Kate first meets Ryan in class as her Professor. The two do not start off on the right foot. Obviously the two has some tension, but not just because she's late for his class. Though Ryan is crazy sexy, crazy smart with crazy hot tattoos, he's also developed a reputation for being one of those philandering professor types. Kate wasn't sure what to make of Ryan. First he scolds her for being late and for being an overachiever, then obviously flirting the next. What to do, what to do?

I love the chemistry between Ryan & Kate. In fact, I've got two words for you...Copy Room ;) Plus the supporting cast is just was wonderful. I love, Love, LOVE Dean & Carter. Seriously, why can't I have two gorgeous BFFs? Yeah, I'm jealous. Brilliantly done Rachael :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Preservation.

Quotes Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Liked

Rachael Wade
“The second he slipped inside of me, all I'd doubted, questioned, or feared evaporated, leaving me with one single, definite truth--I'd fallen in love with him in an all-consuming blaze that would blind me if I wasn't careful. We fit together like poorly cut puzzle pieces, but when the edges joined and were positioned just right, our scattered images came together to create a solid, deliberate piece of art, completely crystal clear and in focus. I was a goner.”
Rachael Wade, Preservation

Rachael Wade
“Stumbling closer, I held up the manuscript, the pages flapping frantically in the wind. “I take it this is a murder mystery? You killed the ex-fiancée and thanked her in the dedication? Mighty dignified of you, I must say.”

“Nah. It’s a horror novel. But yeah, the bimbo dies in the end. Bob Hall says it’s going to be a bestseller, so I figured I owed her some thanks for the inspiration.” He edged a few feet closer, his smile spread from ear to ear. The glimmer in his eyes flickered toward the ocean, breaking our connection. He hung his head, licked his lips, then returned his eyes to mine, restoring the connection with an intense smolder. “Are you gonna get over here, or what?”

Letting out a soft chuckle, the tears began to blind me. “Make me.”
Rachael Wade, Preservation

Fathima Squeeeals !!!! Lucky you Tess !!

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Fathima! I miss you girl :) Where have you been? I was EXTREMELY lucky that Ms. Wade let me read this. You will love it!!

Fathima Hey Tess , missed you too girl !! Just been a tad busy with preparations for a little trip i'm taking in a weeks time .. You know packing and all that jazz !! I'm really ecxited to read this . Lookin forward to your review ! xoxo

message 4: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Dammit Woman!! You just keep growing and growing my TBR pile! Added this one and Reservation! *muah*

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Holly wrote: "Dammit Woman!! You just keep growing and growing my TBR pile! Added this one and Reservation! *muah*"

LOL!! I would say I'm sorry, Hols, but I'm not. A growing TBR is always a good thing. Hope you like this series...it's awesome :)

message 6: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly I know, I love you and my girls so much for that!! This looked so good, I went out and grabbed them both, of course :)

message 7: by Holly (new) - added it

Holly Of course I will need a bit to recover from The Consequences Books before I can fully enjoy!! Hell, I fell like I'm Tony's captive I am so fucked up right now!! :)

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog You definitely need some time to recover from the Consequences books. Whatever you read after won't fill it...so don't read this series until you had a couple more books in between them...LOL.

message 9: by Holly (new) - added it