Jessica Wannamaker's Reviews > Random Acts of Marriage

Random Acts of Marriage by Boone Brux

Price and Kinni

Well opposites attract or is that a balance of yin and yang... Well it fits Price and Kinni. She's OCD about everything in her life. It's great for your home and professional life but not so good on the personal side so her best friend challenged her to say YES.... to fun and relaxation.

Thankfully Price saw this challenge and wanted to help break her out of her rigit scheduled life and give her some balance.

But what can she do for him... and is she really enjoying herself or dreading what comes next.

I enjoyed this story. Everything in life needs balance and so does this heroine. Her parents make me laugh as she's polar opposite of their lifestyle. And Price is much more then his playboy not so serious outlook. He hides it well.

I am sure Roxie is happy on her trek to fix up all single members of their group. 4 men and 4 women. Now that she's paired off, naturally she wants the rest to find their match which surprisingly works in this group.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Random Acts of Marriage.

Finished Reading