Kcduchess's Reviews > Electric Impulse

Electric Impulse by Angel Hilson

bookshelves: 2018, of-life-fate-and-destiny, arc

Electric Impulse isn't an average romance. It is sassy, it is sexy, and it is an emotional turmoil.

Aria and Phoenix have the chemistry that burns the pages. There's no denying that. But flame this hot always scars. Aria's and Phoenix's story isn't without a struggle; there are some serious issues that need resolving before they truly can have a chance together. The question is, can those issues even be solved?

Angel Hilson has written billionaire romance, that is true to its genre but at the same time, with unique twists. I like her style of writing; it is effortless. I like her ensemble of characters, which depict both good and bad sides of human nature. I like that in Angel Hilson's world, women can have men as friends, their own careers, and their our opinions.

One thing that bothered me was how Aria was in my opinion, too quick to give in and forgive. She was supposed to be her own woman, strong and knowing her worth. It turns out, love blinded her, and in the name of that love, all kinds of asshole acts can be forgiven. It made me little sad but that's how life is, we all have our Achilles heel.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Electric Impulse.

June 4, 2018 – Started Reading