Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Rome's Chance

Rome's Chance by Joanna Wylde

liked it
bookshelves: reviewed

Rome's Chance is a standalone novella in the Reapers MC series and one doesn't necessarily have to have read previous books in the series in order to enjoy this one.
This book was somewhat difficult for me to read.
Previously, I have enjoyed every book of Joanna Wylde's that I have read and am easily sucked into the world of the author.
Sadly, that was the not the case for this book.
You see, for me, escapism plays a large role in my reading. I want to be able to pick up a book and lose myself for a while, I want to forget my troubles and stresses, I want to be able to forget reality altogether for a brief period of time.
However, there are circumstances in this book that are way too close to home, way too real for me to thoroughly enjoy this book or even become immersed in it.
Usually, with this author's books I would pick up one of her books and read it within a day, two at most because the story would have captivated me that thoroughly.
With this book, it took me almost two and a half weeks to get through it, reality just kept on intruding way too much.
I think for others though that this book would be thoroughly captivating as Jonanna's work and in particular the Reapers world usually is and so I recommend anyone reading this to definitely give the book a go.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rome's Chance.

Started Reading