My Pink Fairytales's Reviews > Getting Schooled

Getting Schooled by Emma Chase

You know the feeling after you read the most amazing book, thinking about the next one and say something like "don't even bother picking another one, because it will suck compared to this one"? Well, I'm there. Emma Chase, you just ruined my whole TBR list.

So, I got schooled big time. On life, on teenagers' lives, on education, on football, on theater, on family and most importantly, on the idea of true love and real soulmates.
This is what made this book so freaking awesome.

If you read the blurb, then you know it's about reconnecting with your first and only love of your life. History teacher and football coach of a small town high school team, Garrett Daniels is one hell of a hero. He's perfect and it's impossible not to fall in love with him. But sadly, he's taken by an equally perfect lady.

Their story is full of love and wisdom, right choices made at the right time, funny moments and scorching hot encounters. I adored every second of the time spent reading this book and I wish it never ended.

I don't know how else to tell you that you must read it ASAP!

It would be an absolute honor to have you as my guest on my blog too. Stop by anytime you want :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Getting Schooled.

June 7, 2018 – Shelved
June 27, 2018 – Shelved as: athletes
June 27, 2018 – Shelved as: strong-female-character
June 27, 2018 – Finished Reading
September 5, 2018 – Shelved as: most-loved

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by Aidan (new)

Aidan Willows omg, i just finished reading this book and had the exact same reaction ^_^ <3

My Pink Fairytales Aidan wrote: "omg, i just finished reading this book and had the exact same reaction ^_^ <3"

I knew I loved you for a reason. 😘
Also, long time no see, babe. You ok? Let's catch up soon.

Carol [Goodreads Addict] Awesome review, Pink. I need to read this most definitely!!

My Pink Fairytales Carol [Goodreads Addict] wrote: "Awesome review, Pink. I need to read this most definitely!!"

Thank you, Carol. Don't hesitate, not for a second. You'll love it!

message 5: by Melanie (new)

Melanie A. Such a great review, hon! Can't wait to read it!

My Pink Fairytales Melanie wrote: "Such a great review, hon! Can't wait to read it!"

Thanks, love. I hope you won't wait long. :)) Can't wait to see what you think about it.

My Pink Fairytales KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Fab review Pink xox"

Thanks babe 😘.

message 9: by Liina (new) - added it

Liina Awesome review! :)

My Pink Fairytales Liina wrote: "Awesome review! :)"

Penny Beautiful review, Pink! I am adding it to my TBR.

My Pink Fairytales Penny wrote: "Beautiful review, Pink! I am adding it to my TBR."

You can't miss this one ;)