Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts by Chantal Fernando

bookshelves: reviewed

OMG!

I read quite a lot of MC Romance books and when I learned that Chantal Fernando was going to publish the Cursed Ravens MC series I was both excited, hesitant and wary.
You see, I'm a huge fan of the Wind Dragons MC series and honestly worried that I wouldn't enjoy the Cursed Ravens MC series as much because of how much I had adored Chantal's previous series.
Let me tell you, these Cursed Ravens bikers will dig into your heart and soul and stay sitting around your mind smirking at you with a look in their eye that plainly says, 'aren't you happy you read the book now? I knew you'd love us.'
And ladies and gents, let me tell you, I do love the Cursed Ravens and word of warning: Gage is mine! I call dibs so hands off!
Seriously though, this book is fabulous.
The chemistry between Erin and Ace is felt from the moment that the two of them are in the same room together and their romance is both sweet, sexy and seriously hot.
There is more to this book than just the romance though: the characters are all fully developed, complex individuals that I can't wait to learn more about in future books and the relationships between the characters, the connections made between them all, make me want to read more and more.
I don't want to give any spoilers away or give readers any major insight into the book because I truly want anyone reading this to experience this book for yourself.
Take a chance, pick up a copy of Ace of Hearts and experience the world that belongs to the Cursed Ravens. I really think you'll enjoy it.
Fans of Chantal Fernando's Wind Dragons MC series will especially love this book in this brand new series but fans of Chelsea Camaron's Hellions Ride, Ryan Michele's Ravage MC, Lila Rose's Hawks MC Jamie Begley's Predators MC series may enjoy this book as well.
A harbinger of great books to come.
Highly recommended.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ace of Hearts.

Started Reading