Wendi Lee's Reviews > The Girl in the Moss

The Girl in the Moss by Loreth Anne White

*4.5 stars*

This is the third book in the Angie Pallorino series, and it’s a good one! Angie and Maddocks are on a relaxing, romantic getaway when human remains of a young woman are found nearby. Maddocks has official DI business (and honesty, we don’t see very much of him in this novel), but Angie is still finding her place in the world of private investigators, and agrees to look into what happened to the deceased woman. Was it a fishing accident, or something more sinister?

After the gruesome, heart-pounding events of book two, this one seems gentler in comparison. But there is still a great mystery, a cast full of strange, possibly murderous locals, and Angie, coming to grips with her past and a future with Maddocks. And my favorite character, Kjel Holgersen!!

This is one of the strongest mystery series I’ve read, and I definitely look forward to the next installment.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for an arc.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl in the Moss.

June 7, 2018 – Started Reading
June 7, 2018 – Shelved as: read-june-2018
June 8, 2018 –
June 9, 2018 –
June 11, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kathleen Ellis (new)

Kathleen Ellis Just put down. Wow! Twists and turns throughout. Grips you to the end. Angie Pallorino rocks.