Jackie Wright's Reviews > Just One of the Royals

Just One of the Royals by Leah Rooper

21982051

Read 2 times. Last read June 2, 2018.

Leah and Kate Roper are new authors to me and given that I love hockey romance I’m amazed they hasn’t crossed my radar before now so make no mistake I will be going back to read book one in their Chicago Falcons Series as well as checking out other reads from these very talented authors.
The Chicago Falcons are a junior hockey team and this series is all about friendships and loves formed as we start start to make our way in the world. This group of friends are loyal and caring and will do what ever is needed to help a teammate even travelling across the pond to protect him. Daniel Sacachelli loves hockey and to be honest that’s all he is really interested in but he has a secret - he is actually the prince of Eldonia and his secret is about to be discovered when his stepsister arrives in Chicago telling him he needs to come home and rule his Country...... but is Danielle willing to give up his life for a country he has only ever visited for summer vacations. I loved the characters in this book, I loved their loyalty and the passion they shared for hockey, all in all a great story with wonderful characters that I for one want to get to know more about. Quick easy fun read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One of the Royals.

Finished Reading