Bobbie Kirkland's Reviews > The Gallery of Wonders: Books for kids: A magical children's fantasy series.

The Gallery of Wonders by Marc Remus

I received a free copy of The Gallery of Wonders, Magora Book 1, by Marc Remus in exchange for an honest review. Holly O’Flanigan is an orphan and is being required to stay with a foster family instead of with her grandfather. Her grandfather passes away and leaves Holly all alone. Shortly thereafter, Holly and three other children fall into the fantastical world of Magora. In Magora, the inhabitants use paintbrushes rather than wands to create magic. It seems to be a wonderful place; however, that wonder is threatened by the menacing Cuspidor, who seeks to take over everything.

This story was highly entertaining. I found it enjoyable. I would recommend it for children who like stories of fantasy, fantasy worlds, and escape to boarding schools.

#TheGalleryOfWonders #NetGalley
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Gallery of Wonders.

Finished Reading
June 6, 2018 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Marc (new)

Marc Remus Thanks a lot for the wonderful review, Bobbie. I am glad you found it enjoyable and had a good read. :-)