emma's Reviews > When the Sky Fell on Splendor

When the Sky Fell on Splendor by Emily Henry

it is with great joy and absolutely zero surprise that I must tell you: Emily Henry has done it again.

this was so f*cking good I can hardly stand it.

review to come (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

-----------------------

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm reading it immediately.

-----------------------

THIS IS DESCRIBED AS THE SERPENT KING MEETS STRANGER THINGS.

AND IT'S BY EMILY HENRY.

the fact that it is not currently in my possession is my new least favorite thing about the world.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When the Sky Fell on Splendor.

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

message 1: by Tucker (new) - added it

Tucker (TuckerTheReader) Quick! We must use the power of ARC requests!

message 2: by Clare (new)

Clare Snow Tucker wrote: "Quick! We must use the power of ARC requests!"

😂😂

emma lol it literally just got announced today but god i'll be campaigning for the arc like it's my presidential run

Betty Lou Bat I LOVED 'A million Junes'! A new book by Emily Henry? MUST HAVE!!! ♥♥♥

emma Betty Lou Bat wrote: "I LOVED 'A million Junes'! A new book by Emily Henry? MUST HAVE!!! ♥♥♥"

she's got two slated for 2019!! god i can hardly stand the wait and it's barely started

megs_bookrack I cannot wait for this one!!!! I can't wait to see what you think!

emma megs_bookrack wrote: "I cannot wait for this one!!!! I can't wait to see what you think!"

what i think is: ONE HUNDRED PERCENT LOVE

megs_bookrack emma wrote: "megs_bookrack wrote: "I cannot wait for this one!!!! I can't wait to see what you think!"

what i think is: ONE HUNDRED PERCENT LOVE"

That's what I like to hear!

[image error]

emma megs_bookrack wrote: "emma wrote: "megs_bookrack wrote: "I cannot wait for this one!!!! I can't wait to see what you think!"

what i think is: ONE HUNDRED PERCENT LOVE"

That's what I like to hear!

"

WOO

message 10: by Tucker (new) - added it

Tucker (TuckerTheReader) YOU LOVED IT! SO GLAD! I need to get my hands on this somehow

message 11: by emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

emma Tucker wrote: "YOU LOVED IT! SO GLAD! I need to get my hands on this somehow"

i would sign my life over to emily henry no questions asked

message 12: by may ❀ (new) - added it

may ❀ flkdsajflkaj you GOT AN ARC AND LOVED IT?? IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

message 13: by emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

emma may ❀ wrote: "flkdsajflkaj you GOT AN ARC AND LOVED IT?? IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!"

agdshjsaghj THANK YOU I PEAKED I LOVE YOU