Louise BookbestiesUK's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

bookshelves: 2018, arc, favourites, 4-stars

I adore Kristen Probys writing so it was so secret how excited I was when I heard she was releasing a brand new series of books with some fresh new characters.

And it was no secret that I received an arc as even the neighbours heard me squeal with delight when i got the email saying I had been granted an ARC of this book 2 months before it's release.

In this story- we meet London- a Broadway star whom has recently had a massive tragedy hit her life- and Finn- a top shot lawyer.

This story had all the workings of Kristen Probys usual formula- boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love quickly, boy and girl have issue or drama at around the 70-80% mark.....

But- for me this formula works- I know what I'm getting- I know I'm finishing the story with a big ol smile on my face- and this one was no exception.

I do usually give Kristen pretty much 5*'s for everything she writes- but this one for me was only a 4* read. i just didn't connect to the characters as much as I have her previous ones. It could be that we're entering a fresh new batch of characters- and when you read Kristens books you get sucked into a whole family dynamic- and obviously with this being only book one you don't have that family feel yet.

But that said- it was still a solid 4* read! And I'm looking forward to see what the rest of the series brings.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

June 5, 2018 – Started Reading
June 5, 2018 – Shelved
June 5, 2018 – Shelved as: favourites
June 5, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
June 5, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
June 5, 2018 –
5.0% "Whoooooop!!! I got a review copy!! Thankyou Harper Collins 😍"
June 11, 2018 – Shelved as: 4-stars