Anne Milne's Reviews > Dirty Headlines

Dirty Headlines by L.J. Shen

Everytime this author writes a new book i think this is going to be the one where I hate the guy but nope not this time.

Cèlian Laurent even his name gives me shivers not the bad kind but the kind that wrap around you like an expensive blanket. Now to be honest he's an asshole, everyone including himself knows that but he's unapologetic he owns his assholeness. From the start we know who he is, he's a dirty taking successful alpha who doesn't care about anything except his business and that is consistent throughout the story. Jude has to be hands down my favourite female character that the author has written. I just loved her, she's strong slightly quirky and not afraid to speak her mind.

I always love stories where the characters don't just have chemistry but where they things in common. The back and forth banter between them had me laughing out loud. Yes this has a lighter feel than her other books I've read but it doesn't lessen the impact of the story.

Another well written story with characters that keep you invested from start to finish.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Headlines.

June 5, 2018 – Shelved