Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog's Reviews > Boy Toy

Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen

bookshelves: arcs, favorites, rom-com, panty-melting-read

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

I kiss her once before heading back out to the deck. She tastes like crisp wine and a hint of spice. She tastes like everything I ever wanted.

BOY TOY, the third installment of the ”Man Hands” series was filled with numerous laugh out loud moments, steam, and even some heart-aching angst. The pace of the story flowed smoothly, so much that never once did I feel that I wasn’t completely entertained. I was fully engaged with the plot and loved most of the characters.

I love a romance between an older woman and a younger man. The age difference isn’t really that huge. Sadie is six years older than Liam. What makes them seem worlds apart is the fact that Sadie used to babysit Liam and his younger siblings when he was fourteen, and she’s also a single mother to precocious twin daughters. But we learn quickly that Liam is more than just a pretty face with a hot body. This guy is every woman’s dream come true. I honestly felt that he was the star of this story.

We are given both Sadie and Liam’s POVs through alternating chapters. Liam was such an amazing character and I was rooting for him to finally get the woman of his dreams the entire time, and I loved his relationship with little Kate and Amy. While Sadie was a frustrating character at times, I understood her hesitance to take a chance with her heart again.

Here are my overall ratings

Hero: 5
Heroine: 4
Plot: 4
Angst: 4
Steam: 4.5
Chemistry Between Hero & Heroine: 5

BOY TOY is currently available and worth a one-click!

♥ Paperback: http://geni.us/BTpaperback
♥ Amazon: http://geni.us/BTamazon
♥ iBooks: http://geni.us/BTibooks
♥ Nook: http://geni.us/BTnook
♥ Kobo: http://geni.us/BTkobo
♥ Google: http://geni.us/BTgoogle

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boy Toy.

June 5, 2018 – Shelved
June 5, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
August 15, 2018 – Started Reading
August 15, 2018 – Shelved as: arcs
August 17, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites
August 17, 2018 – Shelved as: rom-com
August 17, 2018 – Shelved as: panty-melting-read
August 17, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)

message 1: by Carla Bulian (new)

Carla Bulian Enjoy my dear! XOXO

message 2: by Cami (new) - added it

Cami Happy reading!

message 3: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Enjoy, hon xx

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review "Happy Reading L💕ve 💙💋

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Ana wrote: "I love the title. This looks super fun. I've been really strict with my reading choices, recently. lol"

It was really fun and sexy!!
You might enjoy it, Babe!
xoxo

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Carlabulian wrote: "Enjoy my dear! XOXO"

Thanks Love!
💖💖💖💖💖

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Nicola wrote: "Enjoy, hon xx"

Thanks, Darling!
💖💖💖💖💖

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog ❤️ Paulette wrote: ""Happy Reading L💕ve 💙💋"

Thanks Babe!
💖💖💖💖

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Cami wrote: "Happy reading!"

Thanks Cami! :)

message 10: by Lo Bookfrantic (new)

Lo Bookfrantic Great review, Patty! 😊

message 11: by KAS (new)

KAS Fabulous review, dear Patty! Glad you enjoyed ;DD <333

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Lovely review, sweetie!

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Simon~Gianluca & Archer wrote: "❤️ Paulette wrote: ""Happy Reading L💕ve 💙💋"

Thanks Babe!
💖💖💖💖"

Always pleasure L💕ve 💙💋

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Fab review Patty xoxo-

message 15: by Bev (new)

Bev Nice review Patty 💖

message 16: by NinaReader (new)

NinaReader Sounds good. I haven't read any of these. Fab review Patty!

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Great review babe 💗💗

Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog) Great review, Patty! I'm glad you found a winner. :)