Laurel's Reviews > Shiver

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

F 50x66
Nov 29, 2011

did not like it
bookshelves: ya, why-is-this-a-series, why, um-what, sigh, read-em-once-then-it-s-done, meh, where-wolf, smells-like-teen-angst, plot-was-on-vacation, wish-it-were-better, structure-whats-that
Recommended for: Wolf fans? I dunno
Read from November 29 to December 05, 2011

*To everyone who finds this novel lovely: your opinion is respected here as long as you are respectful. That should go without saying.*

Once upon a time, in a golden wood disguised as a beige and brown apartment complex in the snowy fortress of Rochester, New York, a girl on the brink of her 21st year by the code name Ghirardelli decided that diving into the mind of another author was a good idea. A very good idea. A hopefully life-changing dream that would propel her to drive her own mind’s work.

But then

she

read

Shiver.

In short, her experience happened in three stages: Denial, Questioning, then Acceptance Murderous Rampage, depicted below.

“This will get better. Most certainly, I mean, those trailers were adorable!”
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Why is this happening? LEAKING WOMB?”
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“WHAT?! Are you kidding me? HOW?!”
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Maggie Stiefvater’s Shiver did not completely destroy Ghirardelli’s sanity of course, for such thrillers like Hush, Hush and Halo had already filled that void. Where Fitzpatrick and Adornetto stumbled and fell into their own gook-like feces upon broadening their mind’s eye, Stiefvater was able to create a significant atmosphere on occasion, but these times were seldom.

Shiver tells the tale of a female organism, Grace, falling for a canis lupus, or gray wolf, named Sam. This yellow-eyed wolfy-poo was hers and her alone. It saved her after all, from its own pack that decided that eating a human would be as enjoyable as hunting for livestock. It was a new challenge, but never explained as necessary or for the chortles. However, my dear readers, as enticing as this mythological tale sounds, soon as Ghirardelli turned to the first page, all of Hades’ Underworld came with such nonsense, bovine feces would surely be flung.

Ghirardelli was heartbroken to have such distaste for this story and its need to expand beyond the binding of one novel. She rather enjoyed the trailers, as cute and amateurish (simply the camera work, everything else was precious) as they were, for they spoke out to her inner animator. She was nearly in tears when the story refused to be as simple and eye-catching as the trailer made it seem. She felt that Stiefvater tried far too hard to impress the world with her style.

And so begins Part One of the Deconstruction of Shiver:

Ghirardelli did not have much experience with purple prose. She probably wrote it when she was younger and not very experienced, as what happens with writers who aren’t too keen on how to actually write. Though the violet prose of this tale is severely evident, it’s strange to say that there were indeed several moments where Ghirardelli was quite fond of the writing. Of course, phrases like “golden wood” and “her wolf” were used far too often to bear and Ghirardelli was forced to gag at the sight of them. As well as the repetition of attempted poetic feel, such gems were found through Ghirardelli’s reading.

This moment in time was Sam’s break time between his homeschooling studies. As you can see, this is was Stiefvater thinks a boy through puberty does in his spare time.

"I surfed for photos of circus freaks and synonyms for
the word intercourse and for answers to why staring at the
stars in the evening tore my heart with longing.
"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, little Daniel, Ghirardelli had the same countenance. She, too, wondered why this boy found that sounding like a “Twihard Twi-mom” was good for him.

This is a huge fuckin’ problem thought Ghirardelli, who was desperate to keep reading in hopes of a better storyline. Both characters sound the same! They should be sounding like teenagers, but they sound like angsty old women who write crap poetry. It just makes me cringe!

Part Two of the Deconstruction of Shiver:

As Ghirardelli tried to dive deeper into the flat world of Mercy Falls, she found more and more troubles with the characters, particular the ones under the spotlight: Grace and Sam. Both were near identical in speech, and where Sam was against himself and almost too emotional to function, Grace fell between the lines of obsessed, ridiculous, and selfish.

“Her wolf” is all Grace ever talks about the first third of this novel that and the fact that her darling pup had yellow eyes. Because dear readers, nothing says, “Remember this!” like bashing brains in with the knowledge of Sam’s eye color. And Ghirardelli started to lose herself right then and there. Her eyes squinted, her head started to ache, but the words never left.

Ghirardelli realized that the parental units in this novel were negligible. However, when they were around, they were portrayed as parents who didn’t care.

“THEY DON’T CARE?!” shouted Ghirardelli in hysteria. “HOW. HOW DO THEY NOT CARE ABOUT A STRAIGHT A KID. THEY’RE NOT ABUSIVE OR ALCOHOLIC SO WHAT GIVES?”

I do believe Ghirardelli settled down after that, for there were a few nice developmental scenes with our main characters, though Sam seemed to show more connections to Mrs. Grace’s mother than Grace herself. It was a mystery even to her.

All around, the supporting cast of this story filled with angst and wolves were eye-catching. Rachel was fun, Olivia had a good head on her shoulders, Isabel was caring and determined to help her brother, and even Mrs. Grace’s mother was a lovely minor star. Of course, Ghirardelli was sad to see them around for just a short amount of the story.

Part Three of the Deconstruction of Shiver:

Ghirardelli desperately tried to find some word to perfect describe the plot that Shiver had, and all she could come up with was DULL. She found nothing interesting about a candy store adventure or even cuddling up for some tentacle monster movie. She wanted plot to happen, SEE it happen, more than just conversations on Jack and Shelby.

On a minor note here, Ghirardelli did enjoy the twist on werewolf mythology, but as these stories go, the remainder of the myth seems to die in the twist. Ghirardelli enjoys the original stuff; she wishes that it was added back into the change of weather.

But Ghirardelli was hurt further, for when the plot finally arrived, she was appalled. It reeked of Twilight structure, and only existed in the book’s end.

There was a moment that jerked her heart, for it centered around Isabel and her brother, but then the last moments of the book came to a close, and fury grew inside our protagonist. Her final words on the matter were:

(view spoiler)

The remainder of the tale seemed to wrap up completely. As Ghirardelli’s cohort, Cory, had stated on her review, Stiefvater clearly was not planning to forge a trilogy out of these bumbling characters. But she did somehow, and that makes our dear protagonist ever so forlorn, not to mention slightly out of it for having the need to finish the series and review the other two books.

Ghirardelli once believed in Maggie’s creative talents. It showed in her book trailers, and little miss chocolate almost bought Scorpio Races. But she is relieved that she didn’t pick it up, for it may have the same effect that Shiver did.

Epilogue

Ghirardelli

was not pleased.

She fears that she may never be pleased by Stiefvater, but her bar is set, and she will see if Linger brings her what Shiver didn’t.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shiver.

11/29/2011 page 3
1.0% "So Grace is a-okay with being...mauled by wolves? Wolf attacks themselves are extremely rare. These guys have to have NO GAME/LIVESTOCK ACCESS WHATSOEVER to be going after Grace." 2 comments
11/29/2011 page 5
1.0% ""I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, a tiny, bloody angel in the snow..." I'm supposed to like this guy? When my wolf friends are attacking my soul mate, I'll make sure to let him know that I thought he was handsomest when he was covered in blood."
11/29/2011 page 8
2.0% "Jeez Sam, you don't even know her and you're swooning. Stoppit."
11/29/2011 page 12
3.0% "I'm so confused by the logic right now. Is Grace defending the wolves solely because of her wolfy wolf? Wouldn't she be...oh I dunno...traumatized by her past experience? Or did Wolfy Wolf fix that, too?"
11/29/2011 page 16
4.0% "Oh sweet lord, this prose...." 6 comments
11/29/2011 page 19
5.0% "This is getting a liiiiiittle bit obsessive, Grace. I'd take it down a notch. Be fascinated, fine! But you're acting like you...want to marry into another species."
11/30/2011 page 22
6.0% "Don't you...need to major in criminal justice or go to an academy before becoming a police officer? It requires SOMETHING."
11/30/2011 page 30
8.0% "Well duh, Grace, Olivia wanted you to be unbiased about her photos. Saying "MY WOLF IS DA BEST" does not help her."
11/30/2011 page 34
9.0% "I'm getting a red flag."
11/30/2011 page 38
10.0% ""Yeah, sure you didn’t. Don’t you think this obsession is getting kind of creepy, Grace?" THANK YOU, Olivia for calling Grace out. Thank you thank you!"
11/30/2011 page 45
12.0% "So Grace has left school grounds just like that? Aren't there hall aides or public safety officers (maybe even police officers because of this Jack stuff) roaming the school grounds to prevent this?! Image and video hosting by TinyPic"
11/30/2011 page 54
14.0% ""I wasn't a wolf, but I wasn't San yet, either. I was a leaking womb-" HOLD UP HOLD UP. Leaking womb? LEAKING WOMB?! And SAM says this? Nuh-uh, nope. Image and video hosting by TinyPic" 2 comments
11/30/2011 page 54
14.0% ""It’s rude to stare, but the great thing about staring at a sedated person is that they don’t know you’re doing it." Image and video hosting by TinyPic" 3 comments
11/30/2011 page 65
17.0% "Yes, I STILL KNOW HE'S IN SCRUBS. Please continue with the whole biting thing cause I'm wondering that myself."
11/30/2011 page 69
18.0% "The hell? What kind of parents are the Brisbanes?"
11/30/2011 page 70
18.0% "I do like this turn on werewolf mythology. It's interesting."
11/30/2011 page 70
18.0% "Well pardon ME, Sam, for still having my beanie babies and pink wall paint and considering myself a grown-up."
11/30/2011 page 73
19.0% "They still don't know each other. Like...at all. Why is there kissing."
11/30/2011 page 75
19.0% "20 Questions? Really? Just like Twilight...*sigh*"
11/30/2011 page 80
21.0% "CHRIST this is depressing. On a more technical note, Sam sounds like Grace, but as an elderly woman."
11/30/2011 page 83
21.0% "SHOW that Sam is formal. Stop saying it. Also, WHERE THE HELL ARE GRACE'S PARENTS?"
11/30/2011 page 100
26.0% "The parents in this book are sickening...I don't like 'em. Image and video hosting by TinyPic"
11/30/2011 page 112
29.0% "His eyes were afraid? Eyes have emotions? What the rest of his face calm and collected? These are important questions." 2 comments
11/30/2011 page 118
30.0% "Not going to lie...that was pretty intense right there."
12/01/2011 page 125
32.0% "Welp, Grace has announced her obsession with Sam right to his face. Why am I compelled to keep reading?" 1 comment
12/01/2011 page 142
36.0% ""Isabel, just get help." SHE WAS ASKING YOU FOR IT, YOU DUMMY. How about you just say, "Sure" and be NICE? Is that hard for you?!"
12/01/2011 page 144
37.0% ""I surfed for photos of circus freaks and synonyms for the word intercourse and for answers to why staring at the stars in the evening tore my heart with longing." Wut. Image and video hosting by TinyPic" 4 comments
12/01/2011 page 170
44.0% "Image and video hosting by TinyPic" 4 comments
12/01/2011 page 195
50.0% "......do Grace's parents even know that she's dating Sam? Do they even exist anymore?"
12/02/2011 page 200
51.0% "Yeah, I forget what you were fighting about, too. Shows how pointless that subplot is."
12/04/2011 page 238
61.0% "Is it just me, or am I seeing more chemistry between Sam and Mrs. Grace's mom than I am with Sam and Grace?"
12/04/2011 page 243
62.0% "SHITTY PARENTS! SHITTY SHITTY SHITTY PARENTS! My god, this is just so obnoxious..."
12/05/2011 page 250
64.0% "Fuck you, Grace's dad."
12/05/2011 page 254
65.0% ""Rachel made a face." That helps me so much."
12/05/2011 page 261
67.0% "Oh my god, STOP BEATING DOWN ON ISABEL SHE'S DONE SHIT TO YOU, GRACE."
12/05/2011 page 265
68.0% "Baww I wish these new turns on myths still kept SOME of the myth. I'd like silver to affect these guys."
12/05/2011 page 270
69.0% "I feel bad for Isabel. Sam and Grace need to get off her case. She NEEDS to know about her brother, just give her the damn information."
12/05/2011 page 281
72.0% ""Six years." Shut up, Sam. Can you PLEASE be a little more realistic?"
12/05/2011 page 295
76.0% "Must. Get. Through This. Image and video hosting by TinyPic"
12/05/2011 page 310
79.0% "TALK TO BECK. FIND JACK. ADVANCE THE PLOT IN SOME WAY. YOU CAN DO IT."
12/05/2011 page 316
81.0% "They're fighting and Sam just gets lyrics in his head?! "Jack's attacking me with a knife, but here's some lyrics I just thought up." YOU SHOULD BE FOCUSING ON THE SITUATION, SAM."
12/05/2011 page 322
83.0% "Jack, you're trying too hard."
12/05/2011 page 326
84.0% "I like you, Isabel, never change."
12/05/2011 page 340
87.0% "They're going to give...fucking meningitis...to Sam, Jack, and Olivia...to cure them of wolf-ness..."
12/05/2011 page 375
96.0% "Bacterial meningitis doing what bacterial meningitis does. That was sad to read."
12/05/2011 page 390
100.0% "WHAT?! WHAT?! HOW THE FUCK DID SAM...sakdjfnalskdjgbalkfb"
03/06/2016 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Mwah ha ha! ;) Now you to must suffer.

Laurel oAo Oh...oh no.

message 3: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Ghirardelli wrote: "oAo Oh...oh no."

Ha yeah, I mean think about it she falls in love with a wolf. Not a wolf in human form no no, but the wolf itself. It was just bad. Well to me at least, you may like it though.

Laurel Princess Kayla wrote: "Ghirardelli wrote: "oAo Oh...oh no."

Wait, she's all about the wolf before she even knows that it can go into a human form????

message 5: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "Ghirardelli wrote: "oAo Oh...oh no."

It's hard to explain. Just read it, you may like it. UI don't wan't to cloud your judgement.

Angie I didn't know Link could fall asleep on the toilet?? ? ? GREAT!

Laurel YEAH! And I've heard that sitting on the toilet replenishes your heart containers?! (can't play till Christmas so I'm only guessing)

Angie I love the game so far!!!!

Laurel AHHHHH! IS IT BEAUTIFUL? Is Ghirahim super creepy? Is Fi annoying? D:

message 10: by Cait (new)

Cait Ghirardelli wrote: "AHHHHH! IS IT BEAUTIFUL? Is Ghirahim super creepy? Is Fi annoying? D:"

Ghirahim is super creepy and overdramatic; I love him! And, no; actually, Fi is pretty badass!!

Laurel YES! I'm so glad Ghirahim is what I was hoping. And I really liked Fi's voice when I heard it, so I was hoping that she'd be a badass as well! Thank you for clearing the skies, Cait! :)

Katlyn Girahim looks pretty badass in the final battle and Fi is probably one of the best guides Link has ever had. Maybe second to Midna (I think that's how you spell it)
Ps can't wait for review :D

message 13: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Don't take offense. It's just an opinion. Some people love your books, we however did not.

Steph Sinclair This was an entertaining review, Ghirardelli. I actually really enjoyed Shiver. Linger and Forever were just "ok" for me.

message 15: by Cory (new) - rated it 1 star

Cory Ah, you finished it. I wish you well with Linger. As with the sequel to Fallen and Hush, Hush, I've never been able to finish it because it bored me to death. Isabel and Cole are pretty awesome, but Sam and Grace? Gag.

Laurel Cory wrote: "Ah, you finished it. I wish you well with Linger. As with the sequel to Fallen and Hush, Hush, I've never been able to finish it because it bored me to death. Isabel and Cole are pretty awesome, bu..."

Yes I made it! I think I'll end up reading Linger for the sake of Isabel and this Cole. Who knows, I may like it more than Shiver.

Jillian -always aspiring- wrote: "Oh, dear, Ghirardelli. I'm sorry you didn't like it. :( Given what you didn't like about this book (mostly Sam and Grace, from what I took), I don't know if you should even bother with the sequels ..."

Thank you for the heads up, Jillian! I don't think Linger should get me too bad if we follow Isabel for a time.

And I think I may enjoy Scorpio Races too. The idea sounds a lot better than this, and the trailer just kills me inside with how gorgeous it is.

Maggie wrote: "Uh, thanks?"

I'm sorry, but the story did not grab me in the way it grabbed your fans. I'm just one in the minority.

And in all honesty, I am in love your trailers, Maggie, your drawing ability is superb, and your music skill is fabulous! I can't write music to save my life.

Stephanie wrote: "This was an entertaining review, Ghirardelli. I actually really enjoyed Shiver. Linger and Forever were just "ok" for me."

Thank you, Stephanie! I'm happy that you have a different opinion from me as well.

I do want to read the others (as well as Scorpio Races) at some point because even though I don't want to spend more money on books I may not like, I still want to try them. Who knows, the prose may improve and I may take a liking to Sam and Grace.

message 17: by Amber J. (new)

Amber J. Love that you walked us through your Shiver experience in third person lol. Sorry it was kind of painful for you. Even though this series doesn't sound like it's for me, I still bought Scorpio Races, because I heard so many good things about it and Stiefvater...hope we like that one.

message 18: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla I loved your review. It was really insightfull and well thought out. I read this a while back, but it's all coming back to me now.

Laurel Amber J. wrote: "Love that you walked us through your Shiver experience in third person lol. Sorry it was kind of painful for you. Even though this series doesn't sound like it's for me, I still bought Scorpio Race..."

Haha, the third person was just a bit of fun for me. I just felt like being exaggerated, and Peter Pan's prose is rubbing off on my a bit (the narrator wrote like this at times).

See, I heard great things about her, too! I'm sad that I just didn't like Shiver at all. I do think I'll get sucked into Scorpio Races, I really do. (I also trust Entertainment Weekly and its reviews)

Laurel Princess Kayla wrote: "I loved your review. It was really insightfull and well thought out. I read this a while back, but it's all coming back to me now."

Thank you muchly, Princess Kayla! :)

message 21: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "I loved your review. It was really insightfull and well thought out. I read this a while back, but it's all coming back to me now."

Thank you muchly, Princess Kayla! :)"

Yeah yeah. Lol jk. I really liked your review though. I've been so busy and haven't had time to really review like I want to. Classes end Friday though, so prepare for an explosion of awesomeness! ;)

message 22: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Princess Kayla wrote: "Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "I loved your review. It was really insightfull and well thought out. I read this a while back, but it's all coming back to me now."

Thank you muchly, Pri..."

P.S. the Harry Potter gif was a total win. I love him!

Let me tell you a story of my experience with this book. I read it on a trip to visit my aunt who lives 4 hours away. On the way back I was pissed off and kept going back and laughing at some of the scenes in the book and my strictly conservitive grandparents gave me evil glares. I was jammed in a tiny car next to a bird named slingshot (you'll understand why) and kept slamming the book down. Fifteen minutes to the house and the bird was angry so he yelled This sucks (me and my brother taught him bad things) and then he did the best thing imaginable. See slingshot was on a liquid diet of nectar. He laid against his bars in his cage and shot liquid poop out all over Shiver. I should have been mad but instead I died of laughter.

Laurel Princess Kayla wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "I loved your review. It was really insightfull and well thought out. I read this a while back, but it's all coming back to me now."..."

Oh my gosh that is hysterical! Moments like that are one of the few reasons why I can never have a bird. They'd poop on things I end up liking. I plan to get an orange kitty or a red golden retriever and name it Midna. :P

message 24: by P. (new)

P. Bahaha! Love those Link faces, and your review was AWESOME.

Now that you didn't like it, and Cory didn't like it, I think I can conclude that I probably will NOT like it. I didn't click on any spoilers though, because I think I'll read it at some point -- just not now.

Laurel Parrot Palice wrote: "Bahaha! Love those Link faces, and your review was AWESOME.

I saw those on my tumblr and I just about died. Link is so adorable!! Strange enough, I still recommend it because who knows what you'll enjoy that I didn't. I'm glad to see that you'll still pick it up! :)

message 26: by P. (new)

P. Oh, after reading these reviews, I'm just gonna end up reading it for snark.

I mean, yes, who knows? I could end up liking it!

message 27: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "I loved your review. It was really insightfull and well thought out. I read this a while back, but it's all ..."

Well they aren't all bad. Also, the name Midna is adorable. :)

Laurel Princess Kayla wrote: "Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "Ghirardelli wrote: "Princess Kayla wrote: "I loved your review. It was really insightfull and well thought out. I read this a while..."

That's true, I've met a few adorable parakeets. And I feel that Legend of Zelda must flow into most aspects of my life; it's only fair to name my pet after a Zelda character.

message 29: by Lissa (new) - added it

Lissa I respectfully disagree, but then again I had a pretty strong emotional connection to Sam and Grace because I identified their relationship as very similar to the long-distance relationship I had with my fiancée for several years. I could forgive the novel a lot because of that very strong and personal emotional identification.

Laurel Lissa wrote: "I respectfully disagree, but then again I had a pretty strong emotional connection to Sam and Grace because I identified their relationship as very similar to the long-distance relationship I had w..."

I think it's great that you were able to connect with Sam and Grace realistically. And even though the two annoyed me, they did have a few lovely scenes together. Thanks for commenting, Lissa. :)

message 31: by Lissa (new) - added it

Lissa I understand why you didn't like the novel, but the bits that you didn't like didn't seem to matter that much to me. But that's what's so great about being able to share reviews!

Cassi aka Snow White Haggard Welcome to the quietly hating Shiver club. Glad I'm not alone!

Laurel Cassi aka Snow White wrote: "Welcome to the quietly hating Shiver club. Glad I'm not alone!"

Lol! Glad to share your opinion! :)

Katlyn Shiver: Corny book for girls that love Twilight and love reading about people making out.

message 36: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Katlyn wrote: "Shiver: Corny book for girls that love Twilight and love reading about people making out."

Hee Hee. I just love how she was attracted to him as a wolf even before she knew he was human. I just always giggled a little at that.

Katlyn Princess Kayla wrote: "Katlyn wrote: "Shiver: Corny book for girls that love Twilight and love reading about people making out."

I just thought she was overally obsessive. Every read Tiger's Curse, that chick falls in love with a animal to. Wtf. I have known my dog for five years and our relationship is still pretty much mutual.

message 38: by Princess Kayla (new)

Princess Kayla Hahahahaha oh my gosh. Lol. I have that book on my shelf I am so reading it next. I love my birds so much but I don't ever look at them and think, Heeey, I like your feathers lol.

message 39: by Andi (new) - rated it 2 stars

Andi Raney The voice I heard in my head as I read this was the narrator from How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)! Awesome, review though! I read this book awile back and totally forgot about it.

Katlyn I just went to Google and typed in Shiver by blah blah... And this review came up. Congrats, you have conquered Google.

Laurel Katlyn wrote: "I just went to Google and typed in Shiver by blah blah... And this review came up. Congrats, you have conquered Google."

Oh snap! That's certainly unexpected!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

This review was fabulous. Those Link pictures never get old.

I did read and like Shiver and Linger, but I was new to YA and paranormal romance at the time so I'm not really sure if these books will hold up to re-reads. I don't think I'll go there.

Redwolf WOW! because of your comment of respect at the very top i will not be so harsh, and yes people are entitled to their opinion so my opinion is that this is a well written novel, it is in fact my favorite book. I do think sams eyecolor is really cool. A man under the code name eagle has multicolored eyes and usually they are green but sometimes they are blue brown gold or red sometimes silver, he is the mate of the redwolf ^-^

Laurel Redwolf wrote: "WOW! because of your comment of respect at the very top i will not be so harsh, and yes people are entitled to their opinion so my opinion is that this is a well written novel, it is in fact my fav..."

I'm really glad that you enjoyed this one and think Sam's eye color is great! I think because of my frustration with this book, my willing suspension of disbelief just went out the window.

Redwolf I understand the frustration some books i read just didnt match my expectations. Thank you for having a real reason for disliking the book.

Carrie Holder I can't wait until you deconstruct my book.