Sherri Rabinowitz's Reviews > The Bridesmaids ~ Inside the Privileged World of Grace Kelly and Six Intimate Friends

The Bridesmaids ~ Inside the Privileged World of Grace Kelly ... by Judith Balaban Quine

This is second time I read this book, (sort of trend because of moving and finding books as I slowly unpack.) I was in my twenties the first time I read it and rather innocent. I was more interested in the glamour and the movie stars then in the real lives.

Now as I mature women I read it very differently. With life experience I actually took in thing I don't think my younger self could have even understood. Some of the lessons I learned from this book was very much needed. It made me feel more understanding and better about my own up and downs and my losses.

Grace was a beautiful, accomplished, very intelligent woman, she had a full life that contributed a lot in several ways. As much I enjoyed her many and varied accomplishments I really learned from her mistakes. It was a lot to take in.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bridesmaids ~ Inside the Privileged World of Grace Kelly and Six Intimate Friends.

June 1, 2018 – Started Reading