Kat's Reviews > Sweet Home Highlander

Sweet Home Highlander by Amalie Howard

These were new authors to me, and I'm glad to say that I'm not the least bit disappointed. I love a good Highlander story, and this was one. Niall and Aisla were married young, and things did not end well! They've been apart for six years, but are reunited when Aisla needs to obtain a divorce from Niall in order to marry her best friend, Julien. Things between our Hero and Heroine don't look too good now, either!

Both Aisla and Niall are strong willed people....perhaps stubborn would be a better word. They are caught up in hurts and distrust from the past. Just when it appears they have gotten past it, new things happen and things fall apart again. I adored both characters, but I wanted to shake some sense into them! There was some mystery woven throughout the story, adding a nice dose of excitement.. The chemistry between our leads, however, is the best part of the story. Well, that and the steam!

I look forward to future books in this series.

I received a copy of this book courtesy of NetGalley. All thoughts and opinions are strictly my own.

Professional Reader10 Book Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Home Highlander.

June 3, 2018 – Started Reading