Dee Montoya's Reviews > One Week

One Week by Roya Carmen

FIVE AMAZING STARS *****

Wow! It's going to be hard reviewing this book because all I have are positive adjectives to describe this story. One Week is a sexy, exhilarating, all-consuming, raw, romance story. It felt so real, so close to my heart, my skin, my entire being. This book is possibly the best book I’ve read all year. So good!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gabriella, it seems has the perfect life. A handsome, successful husband, two beautiful children, a gorgeous home, and great friends. It's easy for her to get lost in her everyday life. Her husband travels a lot for work, and she stays inside her million dollar home, caring for her children. Gabriella is an artist, a painter. She’s also passionate about life, and as much as she loves her life and her family, something or someone will come and bring new life, new color into her world.

All it takes is one little incident to put in motion a series of events that will turn her world inside out.

One week away, the opportunity to be someone else, free and careless. Then after the week is over all goes back to normal, or does it?

I’m trying really hard to be vague about what this book is about because I think everyone who reads it, needs to go in blind and with an open mind. This book is about something that is all too real, that happens every day, to many people. Roya Carmen wrote this story in an exquisite way. Delicious Temptation, taboo, and amazing characters that will leave an everlasting impression in your heart. I can’t wait to read more books in this series. Simply fantastic!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Week.

June 3, 2018 – Shelved
June 9, 2018 – Shelved as: my-fictional-boyfriends
June 9, 2018 – Shelved as: my-favorite-book-ever
June 9, 2018 – Shelved as: tears-and-more-tears
June 10, 2018 –
50.0% "This book is everything!!!!!!"
June 10, 2018 – Finished Reading