Fafa's Book Corner's Reviews > The One You Fight For

The One You Fight For by Roni Loren

Mini review:

DNF

Trigger warning: Mention of school shooting. Up till the point I read.

This review is based on the chapter sample provided in the previous book. I have read the two previous books in the series. So I was looking forward to continuing it. After rereading the chapter sample, I will longer be continuing the series.

I don't have the best relationship with this series. Sometimes when I read it I enjoy and anticipate the next release. After a few months of awaiting the next installment, I start to get weary. I remember all my issues with the series. And question why I bother reading it.

I have only been sticking out because of the females. I love all of them! But I would much rather read about their interactions with one-another then read about their romance. Look I really like romance. It's not that I don't. For this series I really don't care about the romance. And in the process the plot. As the romance plays a huge role in the plot.

I am longer interested in continuing this series after realizing all of this. Sometimes you can love the characters but not the story said characters are written into. The same can be said about plot. You can love a plot but not the characters.

Overall I will longer be reading this series. This is a personal thing. I still recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The One You Fight For.

June 2, 2018 – Shelved