KaysieLynne's Reviews > Half a Man

Half a Man by Scarlet Blackwell

F 50x66
Nov 29, 2011

I surprised myself and enjoyed this book. Originally I was concerned because I accepted this reading challenge without realizing it was an M/M story. As I said in my first status update, I've read books with M/M scenes but never a book that was solely M/M.

I enjoyed that I was brought through the emotions and passion that I would expect from any other romance. The loving was sweet and sexy. And the relationship was dear and real.

Overall, very satisfied with this read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half a Man.

November 29, 2011 – Shelved
November 30, 2011 – Started Reading
November 30, 2011 –
0.0% "Ok call me crazy, but mustn't have read the description to this book before joining my group's monthly challenge. I definitely didn't realize this was an M/M book. Don't get me wrong, I've plenty of books with M/M but never one with only that. This could be interesting."
December 1, 2011 –
60.0% "I like the potential of them together.. Just waiting to see how it plays out."
December 1, 2011 –
70.0% "I feel awful for Jack. Reggie is an ass. And Robert is an even bigger ass for not seeing it."
December 1, 2011 –
75.0% "Relieved to know Robert didn't know about Reggie. Even better he handled the situation."
December 1, 2011 –
75.0% ""You've brought me back from the dead." <3"
December 1, 2011 –
77.0% "It's become very sweet, and I like it."
December 1, 2011 –
82.0% ""I can love you to the very bottom of my soul, I knorr I can. I can be the one you want to come home to every day." <3"
December 1, 2011 –
83.0% "A little heartbroken and ticked."
December 1, 2011 – Finished Reading