Kristi McChurin's Reviews > Brave

Brave by Chelsi Arnold

I salute you! Brave (The Sisterhood Series book 1) Chelsi Arnold is the first book in this series and this is also my first time reading anything written by this author. This was a great introduction.
The world is once again fighting each other, and America reinstates the draft, but not just for men. Women who are not married and childless are included in the draft. Greer is one of those women. Unlike a lot of the females drafted, she is ready to take on anything thrown her way. Along the way she meets Amerie who convinces her joining the Navy Seals in the only way to go. Soon their twosome becomes a foursome adding Dee and Emersyn.
This story had me from the very beginning and held me to the very end. I really enjoyed all the strong female characters and even the male characters were awesome. This book had so many emotions, plus I liked how they used their humor to get through some tough times. It was action-packed and at times I felt myself holding my breath when they went on missions are had to complete something hard in training.
I am a Navy brat and love all things military especially if it involves this branch of the service. Chelsi Arnold did an amazing job of writing this story and I cannot wait to read the next book in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brave.

June 2, 2018 – Started Reading