Bibi's Reviews > Talk Nerdy To Me

Talk Nerdy To Me by C.M. Owens

did not like it
Read 2 times. Last read May 31, 2018 to June 1, 2018.

A plot as unbelievable as it is unrelatable. Britt’s naivety stopped being funny at around the half way mark, and Base was not my idea of a hero. Sorry.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Talk Nerdy To Me.

Finished Reading
May 31, 2018 – Started Reading
May 31, 2018 – Shelved
June 1, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Aranda Sorry you had to come across this book, Bibi.

G. K. Malathi So true! I had so much of expectations for Brit's Story from the previous books but this was an absolute disaster!

G. K. Malathi Britt*

Kateryna OMG! So true! All Sterling shore books are very entertaining, i had so many hopes for this one...But Britt acts like a robot, every frase or kiss she needs to "procces or analyse" , her uniqueness is very forced and not funny! I understand she grew up on the streets and foster homes....but still no one talks openly about vaginas or say "i need to discharge my urine" without realising that you can't talk like this! She is not learning at all....but people keep saying she is smart! Not believable!

message 5: by Bibi (new) - rated it 1 star

Bibi Kateryna wrote: "OMG! So true! All Sterling shore books are very entertaining, i had so many hopes for this one...But Britt acts like a robot, every frase or kiss she needs to "procces or analyse" , her uniqueness ..."

Yessss! I agree 100%, Kateryna.

message 6: by Titir (new) - added it